April 2017 Specialist Program – Denver, CO
April` 7 - December` 17
Take YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Differentiate yourself from other health industry professionals
- Address a void in the conventional rehabilitation and exercise protocols
- Deliver the benefits of Muscle Activation Techniques™ to your clients
- Explore the complexity of the muscular system’s role in injuries and performance enhancement
How long will it take me to earn back what I invested?
To simplify this for you, we have created a calculator that will help you arrive at estimates to answer that question!
COURSE DETAILS for Specialist program in Denver
This 8 month program has eight 3 day intensive weekends. The MAT Specialist program is comprised of four units: Lower Body, Upper Body, Trunk & Spine, and Cervical Spine as well as Accessory Muscles. This course provides students with the education they need to become an MAT™ Certified Specialist.
Class 1: April 7-9, 2017 – Introduction & Lower Body
Class 2: May 12-14, 2017 – Lower Body
Class 3: June 9-11, 2017 – Upper Body
Class 4: July 14-16, 2017 – Upper Body
Class 5: August 25-27, 2017 – Mid term test then Trunk and Spine
Class 6: October 6-8, 2017 – Trunk & Spine Class
Class 7: November 17-19, 2017 – Cervical & Accessory Muscles
Class 8: December 15-17, 2017 – Accessory Muscles and Whole Body review
MAT SPECIALIST TESTING: All students who have taken the 8 required modules are eligible to take the Specialist exam in an effort to become MAT CERTIFIED SPECIALIST.
- Educate all segments of the health industry on the benefits of Muscle Activation Techniques™
- Offer new opportunities for advancement of careers within the health industry
- Train Specialists across the country in order to make Muscle Activation Techniques™ available to anyone that experiences pain or injury
- Expand the MAT program both nationally and internationally
- Provide health and fitness industry professionals a way to immediately increase your income potential while differentiating yourselves in your respective fields
Interested MAT candidates should, but are not required to have:
- Degree in health or exercise related fields
- Thorough understanding of anatomy
- Passion for their work and the well-being of others
Instruction and practical application over 8, 3-day weekends .
Friday: 8 am MST – 5 pm MST
Saturday: 8 am MST – 4 pm MST
Sunday: 8 am MST – 1:30 pm MST
Lunch break will typically be around 11:30 am MST each day
Group Tutoring Sessions
Group tutoring options will be coordinated by your Instructor. Please ask them for more information.