- This event has passed.
Masters Cervical (March 17-19, 2017)
March` 17 - March` 19
Registration now open. Denver location sold out!
- Course taught by MAT™ Instructor Eric Seifert with an intro from MAT™ Founder Greg Roskopf.
- The course will be simulcast to the ‘New York Metro’ area with Aaron Lakanen as the local practical moderator
- Class size will be capped at ~50 students in Denver and ~30 students at the satellite/hub location.
- Fulfill MAT™ Continuing Education Requirements
- Advance your skills and obtain MAT™ Mastery Specialist Certification enabling you to expand your techniques.
- Explore the specific divisions of the body and fine tune the appropriate muscle tests.
- Gain exposure to the most progressive MAT™ research, development, and muscle tests.
Prerequisite: Must have at least graduated from the MAT Specialist program and have taken the Specialist Written and Practical examination.
Continuing Education: This course earns16 credits of MAT continuing education credits.
This course places an emphasis on the practical portion of the CERVICAL Muscle Activation Techniques and introduces some advanced techniques that Build upon the MAT knowledge and skills obtained in the Specialist programs.
Course Objectives include:
- Understanding the difference between “Basic” and “Advanced”.
- A Review of Minimum MAT Technical Competencies.
- Improving the Interpretation of a Cervical Comparative Assessment of Mobility (CAM).
- Providing a Pathway for moving current skills towards advanced skills.
Course Times (MTN):
- Friday, March 17, 2017 (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Saturday, March 18, 2017 (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 (8:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- To reserve a spot, please select one of the registration options below.
- Total course price for the Denver location is $649.
- Total course price for the Satellite/Hub location is $599
- MAT™ will accept 15 waitlist requests for each course. In the event that spots open up, waitlist students will be notified (first come first served) as soon as possible.
- The Denver course will be held at the Muscle Activation Techniques HQ: 99 Inverness Drive E. Suite 200, Englewood, CO 80112
- The satellite/hub course will be held at Results Personal Training – New York Metro: 17 Governor St., Ridgefield, CT 06877