- This event has passed.
Masters Foot Function – Restricted Link for Waitlisted Students
Jul 22, 2016 - Jul 24, 2016
Restricted link for waitlisted students
- Course taught by MAT™ Founder Greg Roskopf and Megan Leyba in Denver. The course will be simulcasted to Chicago with Charlie Cates as the practical moderator.
- Class size will be capped at ~50 students
- Fulfill MAT™ Continuing Education Requirements
- Advance your skills and obtain MAT™ Mastery Specialist Certification enabling you to expand your techniques.
- Explore the specific divisions of the body and fine tune the appropriate muscle tests.
- Gain exposure to the most progressive MAT™ research, development, and muscle tests.
- Prerequisite: Must have at least graduated from the MAT Specialist program and have taken the Specialist Written and Practical examination.Continuing Education: This course earns 16 credits of MAT continuing education credits.Description:
This course places an emphasis on the practical portion of the Foot Function Muscle Activation Techniques and introduces some advanced techniques that Build upon the MAT knowledge and skills obtained in the Specialist programs.
Course Objectives include:
- Understanding the difference between “Basic” and “Advanced”.
- A Review of Minimum MAT Technical Competencies.
- Improving the Interpretation of a Foot Function Comparative Assessment of Mobility (CAM).
- Providing a Pathway for moving current skills towards advanced skills.
Denver Course Times:
- Friday, September 16, 2016 (9:30am – 5:30pm)
- Saturday, September 17, 2016 (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Sunday, September 18, 2016 (8:30am – 12:30pm)
Chicago Course Times:
- Friday, September 16, 2016 (10:30am – 6:30pm)
- Saturday, September 17, 2016 (9:30am – 6:00pm)
- Sunday, September 18, 2016 (9:30am – 1:30pm)
Participants Payment program
- Denver registration for Masters Foot Function – Total course price $649 – $100 registration deposit to secure a seat in class. Auto-payment authorization of remaining course balance of $274.50 on June 16th, 2016 and a final payment of $274.50 on August 16th, 2016.
- Chicago registration for Masters Foot Function – Total course price $599 – $100 registration deposit to secure a seat in class. Auto-payment authorization of remaining course balance of $249.50 on June 16th, 2016 and a final payment of $249.50 on August 16th, 2016.
- MAT will accept 25 waitlist requests for each course in the event that spots open up. Waitlist students will be notified (first come first served) as soon as a spot opens up and likely no later than June 22, 2016.
- The Denver course will be held at the Muscle Activation Techniques HQ: 99 Inverness Drive E. Suite 200, Englewood, CO 80112
- The Chicago course will be held at Muscle Activation Schaumburg: 1375 Remington Rd. Schaumburg, IL 60173