- This event has passed.
Masters Trunk and Spine (January 13-15, 2017)
January` 13 - January` 15
REgistration Is now open!
- Course taught by MAT™ Instructor Charlie Cates with an intro from MAT™ Founder Greg Roskopf
- The course will be simulcasted to Chicago with Mark and Shauna Stiglich as the practical moderators
- Class size will be capped at ~50 students in Denver and ~30 students in Chicago
- Fulfill MAT™ Continuing Education Requirements
- Advance your skills and obtain MAT™ Mastery Specialist Certification enabling you to expand your techniques
- Explore the specific divisions of the body and fine tune the appropriate muscle tests
- Gain exposure to the most progressive MAT™ research, development, and muscle tests
Prerequisite: Must have at least graduated from the MAT Specialist program and have taken the Specialist Written and Practical examination.
Continuing Education: This course earns 16 credits of MAT continuing education credits.
Description: This course places an emphasis on the practical portion of the Trunk and Spine Muscle Activation Techniques and introduces some advanced techniques that Build upon the MAT knowledge and skills obtained in the Specialist programs.
Course Objectives include:
- Understanding the difference between “Basic” and “Advanced”.
- A Review of Minimum MAT™ Technical Competencies.
- Improving the Interpretation of a Trunk and Spine Comparative Assessment of Mobility (CAM).
- Providing a Pathway for moving current skills towards advanced skills.
Course Times Denver:
- Friday, January 13, 2017 (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Sunday, January 15, 2017 (8:30 am – 12:30 pm)
Course Times Chicago:
- Friday, January 13, 2017 (10:30 am – 6:30 pm)
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 (10:30 am – 6:30 pm)
- Sunday, January 15, 2017 (9:30 am – 1:30 pm)
- To reserve a spot, please select one of the registration options below.
- Total course price for the Denver location is $649. (The final payment for those who select the payment plan option will automatically be charged on December 13, 2016)
- Total course price for the Satellite/Hub location is $599. (The final payment for those who select the payment plan option will automatically be charged on December 13, 2016)
- MAT™ will accept 15 waitlist requests for each course. In the event that spots open up, waitlist students will be notified (first come, first served) as soon as possible.
- The Denver course will be held at the Muscle Activation Techniques HQ: 99 Inverness Drive E. Suite 200, Englewood, CO 80112
- The satellite/hub course will be held at The Total Training Company: 213 W. Institute Pl #402, Chicago, IL 60610