MAT Specialists Exam Registration
Mar 18, 2015 @ 8:00 am - Jan 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Congratulations on your progress through the MAT Specialist Program!
THE MAT SPECIALIST EXAM REGISTRATION AND TESTING PROCESS:
- Students who wish to participate in the MAT Written and Practical testing process must first purchase the registration ticket (below).
- After completing your registration transaction, you need to call to schedule your dates for testing. Be sure to have your “order number” available.
- Location Options:
- MAT Headquarters -Denver, Colorado- HQ Staff (303-745-4270 Ext. 1)
- Regional Hub – Chicago, Illinois – Charlie Cates (608-469-1721)
- Regional Hub – Miami, Florida – Kika Mela (954-295-8302)
- Regional Hub – Seattle, Washington – Erik Schwenn (206-353-0356)
- Regional Hub – Toronto, Canada – Eric Seifert (416-915-2673)
- Regional Hub – Cincinnati, Ohio – Aaron Lakanen (513-440-9939)
- Regional Hub – Dallas, Texas – Glenn Haugk (214-995-6495)
- Regional Hub – Ventura, California – Blair Ferguson (805-628-2144)
- Regional Hub – Mexico – Omar Castillo (+5215528795610)
- Regional Hub – San Francisco, CA – Brian Hannah & Stacey Earl (415-677-4446)
- Regional Hub – Tampa Bay, FL – Kevin Votta (813-406-0827)
- Regional Hub – Minneapolis, MN – Shannon Maixner (651-269-3995)
- Once your exam has been scheduled, you will arrive at the testing location on the appropriate day at the appropriate time. The practical portion of the exam will be conducted with the instructor and will last for 1 hour. Over the course of two consecutive days, you will have a total of 16 hours to complete your written exam. This 16 hour period can occur immediately before or immediately following your practical exam.
- Upon completing the written and practical portions of the test, MAT will then review and score your exams and will inform you of your results.
Please remember that all registration fees are transferable only if rescheduling of your scheduled test date is completed 14 days prior to the originally scheduled test date. Students who wish to change their testing date within 14 days of the scheduled test date will forfeit their original test registration and will be required to purchase another registration ticket with the corresponding fee to be eligible to reschedule and participate in their test.