Get Certified

Which Program is right for me?

Individual MAT® certifications, full-body specialty certificates, PLUS Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs are available.


Each year, practitioners are required to register 16 Continuing Education Credits in order to maintain their active status and be compliant with MAT Headquarters requirements.


You may wish to get certified in Upper or Lower Body, Hand & Foot, or Trunk & Spine or utilize our Full Certification program (financial aid is available for those who qualify). Certifications are offered at both the Specialist and Master level.


We are the only muscle treatment program in the USA that offers a university accredited degree program. In fact, we offer 3 degree options. An associate Degree yields a full body specialist certification. A Bachelor’s degree lead to Mastery full body certification. All studies are online at Broadview University and culminate with in person practical labs and exams.