Trunk & Spine Certification
Trunk & Spine Certification Course
The objective of the MAT Trunk & Spine Specialist Certification Course is to review the techniques taught in the TSI, TSII, & Cervical courses and take the practical exam of the MAT Trunk & Spine Specialist certification.
- The Trunk & Spine Specialist Certification Course reviews the MAT approach to the assessment and correction of muscular imbalances in the human body with an active assessment process.
- Participants review the Specialist level MAT tools for the trunk & spine muscular system used to identify restrictions in joint instability relating to muscle tightness and weakness.
- In-person date available (Sept 23-24th, 2023) for those who want to attend the in-person review and testing.
- Access to the monthly sessions for a year support post testing still available for anyone who attends in-person review and testing.
- Participants gain an advanced level of understanding of the unique systematic format provided through Muscle Activation Techniques used to enhance the neural integrity of muscles allowing the muscular system to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Testing for the Lower Body Certification can be done virtually or in-person. There is one free retest. If participant does not pass the first test. they must attend a study session before hand.