Take Your Business To The Next Level
- Differentiate yourself from other health industry professionals
- Address a void in the conventional rehabilitation and exercise protocols .
- Deliver the benefits of Muscle Activation Techniques™ to your clients
- Explore the complexity of the muscular system’s role in injuries and performance enhancement
- ***Participation in the Jumpstart program is NOT a required prerequisite for the Specialist program***
Upcoming Specialist Programs
What is the Specialist Program like?
“In the Specialist Program we learn specific muscle tests and treatments. This 8 month course teaches you an unique approach that accounts for all of the muscles in the body. This total body process is designed to improve the communication between the nervous system and the muscular system.” – Greg Roskopf, Founder and Developer of MAT™
How long will it take me to earn back what I invested? To simplify this for you, we have created a calculator that will help you arrive at estimates to answer that question!
Learn in the MAT™ Specialist Program
- Background on the development of MAT™ and its decades long history of helping people
- The Roskopf Principle and its focus on muscle contractile efficiency relative to limitations in Range of Motion.
- How to be proficient in assessing, identifying, and treating muscle dysfunction by focusing on the cause of the pain.
Opportunity as an MAT™ Specialist
- Become an MAT™ certified practitioner after completing the rigorous course and certification process
- Increase the level of beneficial services you bring to your clients allowing you to charge accordingly for your services,
- See clients experience rapid improvements and their increased loyalty to your business.
This 10 month program has eight 3-day intensive weekends. The MAT™ Internship is comprised of four units; Lower Body, Upper Body, Trunk & Spine, and Cervical Spine and accessory muscles and integration. This course provides students with the education they need to become MAT™ Certified Specialists.
- To educate all segments of the health industry on the benefits of Muscle Activation Techniques™
- To offer new opportunities for advancement of careers within the health industry
- To train specialists across the country in order to make Muscle Activation Techniques™‚ available to anyone that experiences pain or injury
- To expand the MAT™ program both nationally and internationally
- To provide trainers and physical therapists with a way to immediately increase their income potential while separating themselves from their respective fields
Interested MAT™ candidates should, but are not required to, have:
- Have a degree in health or exercise related fields
- Have a thorough understanding of anatomy
- Have a passion for their work and the well-being of others
Instruction and practical application over 8, 3 day weekends
Friday: 9:30 – 5:30
Saturday: 8:30 – 5:30
Sunday: 8:30 – 4:00
Week 1 & 2 – Lower Body
Week 3 & 4 – Upper Body
Week 5 & 6 – Trunk & Spine
Week 7 & 8 – Cervical Spine & Accessory Muscles & Integration
All classes will be directed specifically towards each interns educational background
- 176 hours of education on MAT™ Technique, which includes lecture and practical work
- Covers all components of Muscle Activation Techniques, including muscle function, origin and insertion points, and palpation methods.
- In depth analysis of gait, function, muscular integration and orthotic therapy
- Education on the thought processes of all related therapy techniques
- An understanding that will enable each person to evaluate compensation patterns that lead to tight muscles as well as pain and injury
- Midterm will be a 4 hour combined written and practical exam
- Final exam will be an extensive 8 hour combined written and practical exam administrated in Denver at the MAT™ World Headquarters.